six.cordes : les cours de guitare Index du Forum

Forum de discussions sur l'apprentissage et les cours de guitare en général.

six.cordes : les cours de guitare Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

running is important in every game.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    six.cordes : les cours de guitare Index du Forum -> Apprendre et comprendre la guitare -> Comment apprendre la guitare ? - FAQ
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hfy962464
4 cordes
4 cordes

Féminin
Niveau de guitare: 2
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai 2018 - 09:09    Sujet du message: running is important in every game. Répondre en citant

ARE, Sweden - Struggling to overcome jet lag after making the trip from Canada to Europe, Tina Maze surprised herself on Friday. Bob Uecker Jersey .The overall World Cup leader from Slovenia sped down the Olympia course in the second run of a giant slalom to win in a combined time of 2 minutes, 23.84 seconds. It was her third win of the season and 26th of her career.Honestly Id rather say Oh come on, just let me sleep. But then I said (to myself) Come on, you took this program now you should get yourself together and do the races, said Maze, the Olympic champion in the giant slalom. Sometimes you just have to push yourself over what your head is saying.Maze was in seventh place after the first run, but she still finished .20 seconds ahead of Sara Hector of Sweden, who secured her first career podium. First-run leader Eva-Maria Brem of Austria was third, .28 behind.Despite feeling sluggish, Maze was .70 faster than Hector and .86 faster than Brem on the second run.On the first run I didnt find the right pressure on the skis at the top, Maze said.After fulfilling her media obligations, Maze laid down on the snow with her arms outstretched for several moments, already preparing to get some well-earned rest.Feeling groggy actually seemed to help her to focus.Im still jet-lagged. For sure you pay more attention on that ... if youre in that state of mind that youd like to sleep, Maze said. Sometimes things are coming to you really fast and sometimes when youre not focused the mistakes can happen.Maze, who won the overall World Cup title in 2013, was 12th on the womens all-time list for World Cup wins.She has shown her versatility this season, with a downhill win in Canada last month and victory in slalom in Finland.Im probably the only one doing all events (this year), Maze said. Its amazing. Im really happy about my skiing. Im just relaxed.Her form is picking up quickly after she made a difficult start to the season, finishing 22nd at the season-opening giant slalom in Soelden, Austria. She improved to fourth in giant slalom last month in Colorado.I didnt worry too much about Soelden, the others did more. I know I have something else, she said. I expected a podium, I must say. I didnt expect a victory today.Brem secured her third podium of the season — all in GS — after winning in Colorado and placing third in Soelden.I had my first podium here last year, Brem said. For me, everything changed here.Italian skiers Federica Brignone and Nadia Fanchini were fourth and fifth, respectively, while Anna Fenninger was sixth.Marie-Pier Prefontaine of Ste-Agathe, Que., was 22nd.Fenninger, the Olympic giant slalom silver medallist from Austria, was looking to become the first woman since Anja Paerson in 2004 to win five GS races in a calendar year.A mens giant slalom under floodlights was to follow later Friday.The womens race was moved from Courchevel and the mens from Val dIsere because of a lack of snow in the French Alps. Tony Sanchez Jersey . The biggest shock of this seasons competition was on when Watford took a 2-0 lead after 30 minutes at Etihad Stadium, only for a remarkable Aguero-led comeback by City in the final half-hour. The Argentina striker produced clinical finishes in the 60th and 79th minutes to level the score before Aleksandar Kolarov put City in front in the 87th. Babe Ruth Jersey . In the Brewers six games this season, no starter has allowed more than three runs. "We see the guy in front of us do a great job and we want to do even better," Gallardo said after the Brewers beat the Red Sox 4-0 on Sunday, his second straight scoreless start. http://www.bravesapparelsshop.com/dale-murphy-jersey-c-7/ . On the day after Billy Horschel posted his 12th straight round in the 60s, won his second straight tournament against a world-class field and picked up an additional $10 million bonus as the FedEx Cup champion, Watson was kicking back in his seat at a Kansas City Royals game. REGINA -- Mental preparation will be a big part of the game plan for the Saskatchewan Roughriders as they get ready for the CFL West Division final. The Roughriders will head west to face the Calgary Stampeders on Sunday, and quarterback Darian Durant says theyll have to keep their heads in the game. "You cant let the emotions get the best of you," Durant said Friday after practice in Regina. "You have to realize that its going to take a full 60 minutes of fundamental football to get the job done, especially on the road in hostile territory against a damn good team. You have to realize whats at stake and make sure that you have the right state of mind." Whats at stake for the Riders is a chance to play in the Grey Cup on Nov. 24. at Mosaic Stadium, their home turf. But first they have to get past Calgary, who won the West with the CFLs best record of 14-4. The Stampeders also won the season series with Saskatchewan 2-1, with both victories coming at McMahon Stadium. The rivalry between the two teams was heated this season, but Durant was looking forward. "It doesnt even matter what happened during the regular season. Its all about now," he said. "They know theyll face a different team. We know well face a different team. "I dont think what happened this year has anything to do with what youll see on Sunday." Slotback Geroy Simon, who spent 12 seasons with the B.C. Lions before joining the Riders in January, is drawing on experience to get through the West final this weekend. "You have to treat it like another game, but you know that its either win or go home and it can be a huge game for all of us," said Simon. "I know for me its all about, I want to leave a lasting legacy in a positive way, so this just kinnd of adds to that. Julio Teheran Jersey. I consider myself a winner and no matter where I go, I want to win and win championships." But for Saskatchewan Roughriders head coach Corey Chamblin, Sundays matchup will be his first West final as a head coach. Chamblin says he thought it would feel different. "It feels like its the next game and its a game that weve prepared and prepared to win," Chamblin told reporters Friday. "I thought it would be all the, you know, Wow, this is it. Its the Western final or Eastern final, or wherever I thought Id be. But its the Western final and as a head coach, I think thats just a maturity in my mindset and a maturity in the teams mindset is, its the next game and we have to be able to win." The Riders got to this point with a 29-25 win over the B.C. Lions in the West semifinal last weekend. Durant completed 19 of 23 passes for 270 yards and two touchdowns in the semifinal win. He also picked up 97 rushing yards on six carries. Durant says running is important in every game. "Every game dictates a different guy stepping up, a different situation, so well see what the game holds. If its up to me and if a lanes open for me to run, then so be it. If we win by throwing the ball, then so be it. If (Kory) Sheets does it, then well take that too," said Durant. The Riders will also have slotback Chris Getzlaf back in the game. Getzlaf was the Riders receiving leader this year with 63 catches for 1,047 yards, but suffered a knee injury in the teams 29-25 loss to Calgary on Oct. 26 and hasnt played since. "He got through practice today," said Chamblin. "There was better progression. He ran his routes faster and he made more moves and things like that to finish the whole game plan." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai 2018 - 09:09    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    six.cordes : les cours de guitare Index du Forum -> Apprendre et comprendre la guitare -> Comment apprendre la guitare ? - FAQ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation