six.cordes : les cours de guitare Index du Forum

Forum de discussions sur l'apprentissage et les cours de guitare en général.

six.cordes : les cours de guitare Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Downsizing for Loft Residing in Fort Lauderdale

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    six.cordes : les cours de guitare Index du Forum -> Le bar des gratteux -> Discussions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jineshpatel672
Une corde
Une corde

Masculin
Niveau de guitare: elementary
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep 2018 - 03:51    Sujet du message: Downsizing for Loft Residing in Fort Lauderdale Répondre en citant

When he or she found this loft within an arts district downtown,Abstract Painting  he or she knew it was the perfect fit. Rigaud desired the vibrance of their art collection to provide the color to the particular space and opted in order to keep the concrete walls and white painted drywall just as it had been.

"I wanted to keep almost everything open,Abstract Art " he states. In planning out just how to use the area, he or she focused on the enjoyable he wanted to perform, keeping things uncluttered, selecting the right light accessories and providing the proper backdrop for his Haitian artwork collection.

Houzz at a Glance:
Who else Lives Here: Gil Rigaud, a urologist originally from Haiti
Size: Open loft with 2 bedrooms plus 2 bathrooms

This can be a TV-free zone. "When I entertain people, we don't sit down around and watch TELEVISION, "Large Abstract Painting 
 he says. Hence, he turned the 2nd bedroom right into a den and relegated the tv to that space.
You can obtain a good feel regarding the layout from the general public spaces in this picture. The bedrooms and general public spaces form a U-shape around the kitchen and two bathrooms. "I currently had this table, and because it had been wooden plus so heavy, the cable chairs were an excellent match, " says Rigaud. He also installed the sunshine fitting, called Larmes, which means "teardrop" in French. It is constructed of 24 teardrop-shaped bulbs that cast a amazing light for entertaining.

"I didn't want to depart this area empty, or fill it with too many things, Minimalist Art On Canvas
" states Rigaud of this room next to the front side door. Four Barcelona chairs surrounding a marble coffee table from CB2 generate a conversation area. A perfectly-scaled drum pendant, furthermore from CB2, hangs over head, and a floral artwork by his mother, Jeanne Rigaud, brightens up the particular space. In fact, many of the paintings of flowers and women you observe around the loft are usually his mother's work.

"My mother is 86 yrs old and is self-taught, inch says Rigaud. "She started painting about 20 many years ago, in her sixties. "

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep 2018 - 03:51    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    six.cordes : les cours de guitare Index du Forum -> Le bar des gratteux -> Discussions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation