six.cordes : les cours de guitare Index du Forum

Forum de discussions sur l'apprentissage et les cours de guitare en général.

six.cordes : les cours de guitare Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

e of last containe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    six.cordes : les cours de guitare Index du Forum -> Apprendre et comprendre la guitare -> Vos progrès
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chitianshi520
Trois cordes
Trois cordes

Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr) 龍 Dragon
Niveau de guitare: 3
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Aoû 2018 - 07:43    Sujet du message: e of last containe Répondre en citant

LOS ANGELES Ecco Cool 2.0 Shoes Ireland , Sept. 6 (Xinhua) -- U.S. National Football League (NFL) superstar Michael Bennett accused police of excessive force for "simply being a black man" in an incident last month.

The sports star described the horrible experience in a letter he tweeted on Wednesday, slamming Las Vegas police officers held him at gunpoint and threatened to blow his head off.

Bennett is an American football defensive end for the Seattle Seahawks of the NFL.

"On Saturday, August 26, 2017 I was in Las Vegas to attend the Mayweather-McGregor fight on my day off. After the fight while heading back to my hotel several hundred people heard what sounded like gun shots. Like many of the people in the area I ran away from the sound, looking for safety. Las Vegas police officers singled me out and pointed their guns at me for doing nothing more than simply being a black man in the wrong place at the wrong time Ecco Casual Shoes Ireland ," he wrote.

"A police officer ordered me to get on the ground. As I laid on the ground, complying with his commands to not move, he placed his gun near my head and warned me that if I moved he would 'blow my F...king head off.' Terrified and confused by what was taking place, a second officer came over and forcefully jammed his knee into my back making it difficult for me to breathe. They then cinched the handcuffs on my wrists so tight that my fingers went numb," he continued.

Bennett said the police officers' excessive use of force was unbearable.

"I felt helpless as I lay there on the ground handcuffed facing the real-life threat of being killed. All I could think of was 'I' m going to die for no other reason than I am black and my skin color is somehow a threat.' "

According to Bennett Ecco Sneakers Ireland , police officers released him at last for he was "not a thug, common criminal or ordinary black man, but Michael Bennett, a famous professional football player."

The video has prompted anger and controversies on Twitter and other social medias.

TMZ, a celebrity news website Ecco Biom Shoes Ireland , has posted video of Bennett being handcuffed by police while lying face down on the concrete. He was heard in the video, screaming that "I wasn' t doing nothing, man! I was here with my friends! They told us to get out. Everybody ran."

NFL star Colin Kaepernick expressed his support for Bennett. He tweeted "This violation that happened against my Brother Michael Bennett is disgusting and unjust. I stand with Michael and I stand with the people."

Malcolm Jenkins, an American football safety for the Philadelphia Eagles, also voiced his support on Tweet for Bennett. He wrote that Michael Bennett's Vegas experience "is why we will relentlessly pursue equality and reform."

"We stand with you bro Ecco Leather Shoes Ireland ," he added.

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMP) released a statement in response to Bennett's allegations.

"Reference a statement made by Michael Bennett, this case is under investigation. Reserve judgment. We will address this publicly today," wrote LVMP on Tweet.

"If Michael Bennett was not an @NFL player, your department would not spend any resources investigating this incident of excessive force," wrote Tweet user Francis Janes on LVMP's Tweet page.

China-Arab States Expo opens in NW China

In pics: China's future Mars simulation base in Qinghai

Scientists inspect lakes and rivers on Qinghai-Tibet Plateau

Spectacular scenery of Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

In pics: China's future Mars simulation base in Qinghai

Actors perform during acrobatics show in central China's Puyang

Colorful houses seen in N China's beautiful countryside

Spectacular scenery of Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

JAKARTA: Indonesia's health ministry has apologised after a printing error led to posters being put up claiming that HIV can be transmitted through mosquito bites Ecco Jack Sneakers Ireland , swimming and sneezing, an official said Wednesday.

Social media was flooded with angry comments after the ministry's attempt to launch a campaign to debunk myths about HIV backfired badly in a country where people with the virus are much stigmatised.

The plan involved putting up posters on commuter trains in the capital Jakarta stating that HIV cannot be transmitted through mosquito bites, swimming and sneezing, as well as human saliva and sweat.

But the printing company managed to miss out the word "not" from the posters and then failed to get final approval from officials, meaning the banners reinforced the very beliefs they were meant to challenge.

Hundreds of posters were plastered on trains at the weekend Ecco Collin Shoes Ireland , but are now being removed following an outcry.

"The ministry has to carry out a massive and systematic awareness campaign to undo this blunder," said Aditya Wardhana, an activist from Indonesia AIDS Coalition.

Prominent HIV activist Fajar Jasmin tweeted that the botched campaign was a "stupid, fatal mistake".

Senior health ministry official Muhammad Subuh admitted the mistake was due to a "printing error".

"We have made a public apology and now the banners are being removed and replaced with the correct ones," he told AFP.

"They omitted the word 'not' Ecco Yucatan Sandals Ireland , it was an honest mistake."

Subuh said the printing company failed to show the ministry the final version of the posters before issuing them as they were supposed to.

The company has also apologised for the error.

The human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), which can lead to AIDS, is mainly transmitted via sexual intercourse or needle sharing.

Awareness about HIV in Indonesia remains poor despite the fact that more than 660,000 people are estimated to be living with the virus, according to the United Nations.

Ignorance about the virus has come from the highest echelons of government -- in February Ecco Soft 8 Shoes Ireland , then trade minister Rachmat Gobel sparked outrage by claiming that second-hand clothes could spread HIV as he campaigned to stop . NFL Jerseys From China   NBA Jerseys Free Shipping   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys   Wholesale NCAA Jerseys   New MLB Jerseys From China   Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys   Nike NFL Jerseys From China 
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Aoû 2018 - 07:43    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    six.cordes : les cours de guitare Index du Forum -> Apprendre et comprendre la guitare -> Vos progrès Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation